RE: [Openexr-devel] Getting the win32 project to work with visualstudio

From: Walter Donovan
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] Getting the win32 project to work with visualstudio .net
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:05:31 -0800

Turns out the visual studio .NET 2003 Professional is the 7.1 version, and I happened to have visual studio .NET Professional loaded originally. So all is fine now (until of course I run into the problems Moritz mentions...) Of course I get to chat with my software distributor as to how a 7.0 CD got included in my visual studio .NET 2003 box...

    -- walt donovan

I've successfully managed to build the source libraries (the OpenEXR-1.21.tar.tar release), but am having trouble with the binary release (OpenEXR-1.2.1-win32.zip.)

When I point my Visual Studio .NET to the project file examples/imfexamples.vcproj, the open of the project file fails since the project file is version 7.10 and my .NET is only version 7.00. I've failed to find the correct update from Msoft, though I've tried (loaded up to .NET 2.0 beta, frameworks and SDK's.)

Can you tell me where I can get the correct update please?

        thanks, walt donovan