Re: [Openexr-devel] Chromaticity Attribute from C Interface

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Chromaticity Attribute from C Interface
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:11:43 -0800

Arnie Cachelin wrote:
I am trying to get and set the chromaticity attribute using the C interface (VC6 victim here). Their does not seem to be a C wrapper to handle that custom attr. type, perhaps something like ImfHeaderM42Attribute() would be a good addition to the interface. Am I missing something? Would a call to ImfHeaderM44Attribute() happen to work?

I had hoped we could ditch VC6 in the next release.
Do you expect to keep VC6 for the foreseeable future?

I guess we'll have to add C wrappers for attributes of
type Chromaticities; ImfHeaderM44fAttribute() won't work.
If you are in a hurry, you may want to copy and modify
the code for ImfHeaderM44fAttribute().

Florian