RE: [Openexr-devel] Compiler compatibility (MS C/C++ 13.x)

From: Aristarkh A Zagorodnikov
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] Compiler compatibility (MS C/C++ 13.x)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:44:53 +0300

12.x (MSVC 6) does not support "long long" at all (although it does not
support lots of other things and I consider it outdated).
14.x (MSVC 2005 aka Whidbey, both Express and Visual Studio versions)
behaves the same like 13.x - "long long" is considered illegal with /Za in
effect.

Aristarkh A Zagorodnikov
X-Infinity Software