Re: [Openexr-devel] HalfTest failure

From: Kevin Wheatley
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] HalfTest failure
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:56:38 +0100

Ken McGaugh wrote:
> Again, this is using redhat 9 with gcc-322.  If I use gcc-332 then
> the problem goes away.
>
> Is anybody else experiencing this?

Problem is in 3.2.3 (built by us) also, but not 3.3.3 (FC2) which is a
bummer for me as now I got to go and write another patch or test
something like 3.4.x, we've found 3.2.3 to be pretty good after a
couple of tweaks, but 3.3.x was worse in some ways.

"another day in RPM hell..."

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |