Re: [Openexr-devel] Shake's xcode mac dir

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Shake's xcode mac dir
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:59:21 -0700

It looks like you ran "make install" without sufficient privileges to
create the "/usr/local/include/OpenEXR" directory.  Typically, you
need to be root in order to do this.

If you don't have those privileges, you can configure OpenEXR to
install itself into a directory where you do have privileges by using
the --prefix option to configure, e.g.:

  ./configure --prefix=/path/to/my/home/dir/OpenEXR