[Openexr-devel] Anyone interested in Windows CodeWarrior version?

From: Darrin Cardani
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Anyone interested in Windows CodeWarrior version?
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:26:49 -0500

I have built Half and HalfTest as a test to see if I could get OpenEXR for Windows building on CodeWarrior 8.3 Pro on Mac OS X. So far, so good. Everything builds and the tests all pass. Do others have interest in having CodeWarrior projects for building the Windows versions? If so, let me know and I'll get everything building.

Thanks,
Darrin
--
Darrin Cardani - address@hidden