[Openexr-devel] Re: OpenEXR-1.2.1: Debian build failure on m68k

From: Andrew Lau
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Re: OpenEXR-1.2.1: Debian build failure on m68k
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 01:28:11 +1000

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 12:23:54PM +1000, Andrew Lau wrote:
> OpenEXR has so far built fine on every other platform:
>       http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=openexr
> but we'll need to get it going on m68k as well before it can be included
> with the next stable release of Debian GNU/Linux.

Hi again everyone,

For some miraculous and mysterious reason, OpenEXR 1.2.1 decided to
build itself on m68k the second time around:

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=openexr&ver=1.2.1-2&arch=m68k&file=log

Crisis averted! Now with any luck, OpenEXR should make it into the next
stable release of Debian GNU/Linux.

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

        Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau   <http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
                                     -
                  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"