Re: [Openexr-devel] install failure - exr_shake_plugin.

From: piotr stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] install failure - exr_shake_plugin.
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:31:17 +0100

Just to add that I seem to remember that you should use gcc 2.x for shake 3.01 and gcc 3.x for shake 3.5

away from machine to confirm though

Piotr

On 17 Aug 2004, at 00:34, Paul Schneider wrote:

Actually, looking again, it seems that the problem is that this part:

`pkg-config --cflags OpenEXR`

isn't being expanded correctly. It should expand to the compiler flags necessary to build with OpenEXR headers and libraries. Any linux gurus want to help?