[Openexr-devel] Color Management Proposal / Siggraph meeting

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Color Management Proposal / Siggraph meeting
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:31:09 -0700

ILM's OpenEXR color management proposal, presented at the
Siggraph 2004 "OpenEXR, Film and Color" Birds of a Feather
meeting, is now available on the OpenEXR web site:

    http://www.openexr.com/OpenEXRColorManagement.pdf

Thanks to all who came to the BoF meeting.  Overall the
response to the proposal was very encouraging.  Of course
there were some concerns and unanswered questions that
will have to be addressed.

I would appreciate additional feedback on the proposal.
(I will be out of the office for one or two weeks, so I
probably won't respond to mail right away.)

Work on the color transformation language interpreter
described in the proposal started a few weeks ago.
We expect to have working software in a couple of months.

Florian