[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR in OS X 10.4 ?

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR in OS X 10.4 ?
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

I'm hearing rumors that Apple is going to ship OpenEXR as part of OS X
10.4.  Unfortunately I don't have time to attend WWDC this week, but
apparently it's been mentioned in some of the developer sessions.

Does anyone who can talk about it have more details?  I'm curious, and
none of us who actually work on the project have heard anything beyond the
rumors :)

If true, it's great news as far as we're concerned, by the way....

-dwh-