[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR, Film and Color meeting at SIGGRAPH?

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR, Film and Color meeting at SIGGRAPH?
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:03:48 -0700

I am thinking about organizing a "Birds of a Feather" meeting
about OpenEXR, film and color at the SIGGRAPH 2004 conference
(Los Angeles, 8 - 12 August).  Please send a mail directly to
me if you would be interested in such a meeting.

Over the last few weeks, there have been many messages discussing
topics related to color management: converting between OpenEXR
and film density values, and previewing OpenEXR images that are
meant to be recorded on film.  Rather than spending a lot of time
writing detailed replies to individual mails, I would like to give
an overview of ILM's OpenEXR Color project to as many of you as
possible, and then discuss the project in person.

Florian