RE: [Openexr-devel] half textures

From: Simon Green
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] half textures
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:43:28 -0700

Ken,

This could be a driver bug, if you can send me a small code sample that
illustrates the problem I can get it fixed.

As a workaround, couldn't you just create a smaller image in memory and then do
a normal texture download?

Glad to hear other people are playing around with hardware accelerated OpenEXR
stuff, anyway!

Simon Green address@hidden
NVIDIA Developer Relations