Re: [Openexr-devel] VC7 compile errors

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] VC7 compile errors
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:08:42 -0700

Hi, Martin,

have you tried using the VC projects that come with OpenEXR? They are set up to compile the library without errors. If you need to put the EXR code in your own project, you might still want to look at our VC projects to see what compiler settings and predefined symbols you need.

One of the errors sounds like you've disabled RTTI generation, which will certainly break our code. I'm not sure about the others.

Let me know if that helps.

Paul