[Openexr-devel] Shake plugin checked into CVS

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Shake plugin checked into CVS
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:34:34 -0800 (PST)

I've just checked ILM's Shake OpenEXR plugin into CVS on Savannah.
There's no Makefile for GNU/Linux yet, but there is an OS X Xcode project.
Let me know if you have problems with the Xcode project.  I'll check in
the GNU/Linux Makefile a bit later (we have our own magic Makefile system
and I need find a few spare moments to figure out the Shake build mojo for
a standard Makefile).

To grab it from CVS:

set your CVS_RSH environment variable to "ssh"

cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/openexr co OpenEXR_Shake

Thanks to Rod Bogart for writing the plugin and Paul Schneider for doing
the Mac port.

-dwh-