Re: [Openexr-devel] (no subject)

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi James,

That's correct, only the RGBA interface is exported to C.

The Visual Studio 6 Microsoft compiler can't compile OpenEXR and probably
never will, so if you wanna stay with VS 6 you'll have to use the Intel
compiler, or get the pre-compiled libs and use the IlmImf.dll with the C
RGBA interface.

If you're willing/able to use Visual Studio .NET 2003, you can use the
Microsoft C++ compiler.  I'm working on the .NET 2003 port as we speak,
should be available as source by the end of the day.

-dwh-