[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR under VS.NET 2003 (v7.1)

From: Frank Jargstorff
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR under VS.NET 2003 (v7.1)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:46:19 -0700

Sorry, if this is a FAQ and newbie question, but what is the status
regarding OpenEXR compiled with VisualStudio .NET? It seems that people have
successfully built and run it and I read somewhere that Drew wanted to
post/integrate the changes.
I just tried to build using the latest sources and run into some minor build
problems and, much worse, several stack corruption errors running the unit
tests. Most prominently is that the Huffman compression causes a stack
error.
Minor problems (at least for OpenEXR) were that some of the Euler conversion
unit tests failed due to big numerical errors.
I've got some time to spend on a .NET build, so if you could give me a heads
up so I don't duplicate work, that would be great.

Frank