Re: [Openexr-devel] Compilng in MSVC without Intel compiler now.

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Compilng in MSVC without Intel compiler now.
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:53:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lutz,

Good news.  As you can probably tell from lack of activity on the list and
in the CVS, we haven't had much time for updates lately.  I've got a
couple of bug fixes pending, and I'll check out your diff once I've got a
copy of .NET 2003.

If this works, we'll probably make .NET 2003 and Intel C++ the required
compilers for Win32.  People using previous versions of Visual Studio/C++
will need to use the C interface.

By the way, README.win32 already tells you exactly where to put zlib and
FLTK.

-dwh-