[Openexr-devel] Compile Errors - clarification

From: richard
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Compile Errors - clarification
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 20:35:41 -0800

It appears that all my errors are associated with

template <class T> struct limits
{
        static T        min();
        static T        max();
        static T        smallest();
        static bool isIntergral();
        static bool isSigned();
};

rather than templates in general. There are obviously a lot of other templates in various headers which are not causing any problems. I am wondering if the fact that this template is for a struct rather than a class has anything to do with my problem or the fact that it "has only static member functions all of which are implemented as inlines". The other thing that scares me is the note that everything was tested on Windows XP and I am running Windows 2000. Does this make any difference in terms of the compiler?

Richard Patterson
Illusion Arts
6700 Valjean Avenue
Van Nuys, CA 91406