[Openexr-devel] Two questions...

From: Mr 'Zap' Andersson
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Two questions...
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:34:57 +0001

Hi Drew and gang

a) Any rough ETA on a VC7 functional build that works out-of-the-box?
Weeks? Months? Just ballpark?

b) Does ILM have, or know of, any Camera or Camera-like device that
records *directly* in HDR? Prefferably 24 fps HD resolution. Does such a
beast exist, even on the drawing planks? Wouldn't it be great to just film
directly in HDR, digitally? Would aid effect work tremendeously. Also
snapping shots of lightprobes directly in HDR would be great

Just curious.

/Z

P.S. Drew, while waiting for the compiles, check out my ILM impersonation
at http://www.kidwars.com :-) *giggle*

I AM CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A JOB - SEE http://www.Master-Zap.com/cv/
Programming, CAD technology, image/audio manipulation, music/video
production, 3D animation, compositing, etc. are among my skills.
Hakan "Zap" Andersson |   Music and Software Wizard    | Get this joke?
address@hidden    |   http://www.Master-Zap.com    | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
address@hidden    | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | A: 42
 Download MASTER ZAP Music and buy the DAM CD at http://www.mp3.com/zap/
 "'twas brillig, and the slithy toves, did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
 All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe" - L. Carroll