Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.0.5 released

From: Greg Ward
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.0.5 released
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:15:18 -0800

Silly me -- I was just double-clicking on the application, since it showed up with the default application icon under OS X. So, it didn't get a command line... When I run it with a command-line, it displays an image, but the window is dead for some reason. I can't click on it, move it, close it, or operate any of the sliders. Very strange. Exrheader seems to work just fine.

BTW, are there any plans to standardize the header variables, perhaps along the lines of my earlier suggestions?

-Greg