[Openexr-devel] Where do we...

From: harlan
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Where do we...
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:14:40 -0800

Where should we send/submit/upload/etc. any updates/modifications/code snippets/tweaks that we make? Obviously we can't pile up Drew's mailbox with this stuff, correct?

Should we essentially have a 'dropbox' somewhere to deposit stuff or is it just understood that we'll host our own modifications? Forgive me if this is obvious, I'm relatively new to the world of Open Source.

Also, if you need any kind of assistance from the standpoint of updating information (ie: bug info, etc..) to the site Drew, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care all, and have a great weekend

harlan
Twilight Entertainment
address@hidden