Re: [Openexr-devel] bugs

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] bugs
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:10:47 -0800 (PST)

Great, I was hoping you fink guys would pick OpenEXR up.

Thanks!
-dwh-

p.s. if you have a change to configure.ac that fixes the fltk-config
thing, please pass it on, otherwise I'll just do it myself when I get
around to compiling on the Mac again.

p.p.s. I was trying to clean up the remaining OS X issues last night, and
I think that with Jaguar 10.2.3 and the December 2002 dev tools, at least,
that shared libs work just fine on OS X now.  The latest glibtoolize seems
to do the right thing.