om-synth

[Om-synth] Compilation Problem

From: Michael Wagner
Subject: [Om-synth] Compilation Problem
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:14:30 +0200

Hello om users,

Recently, I heard a lot of good talk about om-synth, so I wanted to
give it a try and see, if it could replace ams...

Anyway, I tried to compile it on my Arch Linux system, but it failed.
I googled a bit and found out, that someone on this list had the same
problem about a month ago [1], but there weren't any replies in the
archive. Has there been a way to resolve this problem?

Since I'm at work right now, I can't post gcc output, but it's really
exactly the same error, that has already been posted of in july:

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/om-synth/2005-07/msg00001.html

Thank you in advance for any help.

-Michael