[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Octave-patch-tracker] [patch #8099] io-1.3.6 (for Octave development ve
[Octave-patch-tracker] [patch #8099] io-1.3.6 (for Octave development version 3.7.2+ ONLY)
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 16:59:13 +0000
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22.1
Follow-up Comment #11, patch #8099 (project octave):
No, 1.3.2 is obviously outdated & superseded, needless to try it, please test
- MXE still uses 4.13a and on Mageia 2 (my Linux cross-build box) texinfo is
also 4.13a. So I just can't check with texinfo 5.2 ATM, sorry.
Could you try:
"pkg install -nodeps -verbose io-1.3.6.tar.gz"
in Octave itself (= from the Octave prompt)? I think io should install fine
then, despite the texinfo message.
If this doesn't work, and you still get get_first_help_sentence errors, I can
only suspect that this script (in core Octave) simply isn't compatible yet
with texinfo 5.2
- There's a texinfo error msg from test_spsh.m, will be fixed.
- The "out of bound error" you see looks like a bug in
get_first_help_sentence.m (in scripts/help/). When I get time I'll try to
Thanks for reporting.
For the rest:
- I saw other errors in <io>/private/__OCT_cc__.m. Will fix.
- JXL needs a bit of checking (Java input stream release).
I think with those fixes io-2.0.0 can be made (and released the official way
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Savannah