Re: New Octave package "OCL" providing OpenCL support

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: New Octave package "OCL" providing OpenCL support
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 16:36:51 -0700

On 2019-05-24 10:02 a.m., Matthias W. Klein wrote:
I added a "Troubleshooting" section in OCL's README file, including a
list of steps / commands to test, whenever OpenCL issues or segfaults
appear.

See the tip version of README:
https://sourceforge.net/p/octave-ocl/code/ci/default/tree/README

This description reflects some experience made, but can still be
considered (advanced) work in progress.

Can you try and comment?

I would.  But its not clear to me how to use this from source.

A while ago I filed https://sourceforge.net/p/octave-ocl/tickets/4/

I assume I put all the .c  and .h files in src/ and the .m files in inst/ ?

Also, the number of developers on this list running 4.2 is probably shrinking. I can do it with mtmiller's docker images but currently not working on my system...

Colin