I created my own license, it should be compatible with GPL, please verif

From: GoSim GoSim
Subject: I created my own license, it should be compatible with GPL, please verify.
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 01:24:21 +0200

Hello, this is is the license:

Support the Creator and Open Source license, SCOS

Original creator: Name

Original work: GoSim

--Anyone can modify, copy, use, publish and spread the work.

--The source code of the work and any derivative thereof must be given (in computer file format) to anyone who asks for it if it is not available somewhere, this applies to everyone except the original creator and people/companies/entities that the original creator decides.

--For all derivatives of the original work the license remains the same with the same original creator/work. All source code created in all derivatives can be used by the original creator and people/companies/entities that the original creator decides without having to give the code.

--There is no warranty on anything that has anything to do with the program at all or any consequence thereof.

The purpose of the license is to let the creater have a possibility to create proprietary versions. In comparison the MIT license allows anyone to do that which I don't want. At the same time there is a completely open source version of it (or several versions).
Compared to having a GPL license with me as sole copyright holder there are 2 improvements which I solved:
1: Noone has to assign the copyright of their work to me, this should be more attractive and better for any contributor.
2: With GPL anyone can fork and do whatever they want and I could not use it if I were to create a proprietary version.

I'm not even sure I will create a proprietary version but who knows.

In general I think such a license is good for the open source community because coders who worked hard and created programs would be more likely to create open source versions of it. There is still very little chance of making money on it because so many people can just add functionality to the open source version.

Do you accept this license?
Kind regards GoSim guy.