Re: Formally stepping down as maintainer for "ga" package

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Formally stepping down as maintainer for "ga" package
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 23:35:45 +0200

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM Luca Favatella <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Years ago I planted the "ga" package as part of a University project
though I have not actually maintained it so I would like to formally
step down as maintainer.

I see myself listed as maintainer at https://octave.sourceforge.io/ga/index.html
I would be grateful if you removed me as maintainer from there. If you
pointed me to how to do so (I expect in this case I would need some
credentials ...) I would be happy to. Please feel free to unlist the
package if easier.

I had thought I would have eventually found time to get back to it
though I was wrong.

Thanks and regards
Luca

Dear Luca,

Thank you for sharing your "ga" package with us.  It is likely, that your request of being removed from the OF-website gets lost on this mailing-list.  I am not involved into OF yet, but if you are one of the members [1], you might be able to create a ticket [2] so your request is not forgotten.

Best regards,
Kai

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/_members/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/