Re: how to make mexbiosig work on mxe-octave

From: Alois Schloegl
Subject: Re: how to make mexbiosig work on mxe-octave
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 11:15:06 +0200

On 09.05.19 19:45, JohnD wrote:

> [...]

Dear John D.,

looks good to me. For testing this, the following commands should run
without error:

%%% installing mexbiosig %%%
pkg install
https://pub.ist.ac.at/~schloegl/biosig/prereleases/mexbiosig-1.9.4.src.tar.gz

%%% load mexbiosig %%%
pkg load mexbiosig

%%% check mexSLOAD - it shows how to use mexSLOAD %%%
mexSLOAD

%%% load data [1] using mexSLOAD %%%
[s,HDR]=mexSLOAD('SC4002E0-PSG.edf');

% this fails for me when I build mxe-octave and run it on Windows
plot(s(1:1e5,1))

Best,
   Alois

[1]