Re: address@hidden

From: Nir Krakauer
Subject: Re: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 16:28:00 +0000

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 4:21 PM AKSHITA TYAGI <address@hidden> wrote:
I want to discuss about
 ode15{i,s} : Matlab Compatible DAE solvers
With the mentors can you guide me how can I communicate with them

The best way is through the maintainers list (copied above) or IRC channel.
Please also note the the advice in the Wiki, linked to in my previous message:
When you email the list and mentors, do not write it to say in what project you're interested. Be specific about your questions and clear on the email subject. For example, do not write an email with the subject "GSoC student interested in the ND images projects". Such email is likely be ignored. Instead, show you are already working on the topic, and email "Problem implementing morphological operators with bitpacked ND images".