Re: Code Freeze

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Code Freeze
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:58:34 -0500

On 12/20/18 11:45 AM, Rik wrote:

I know you are going to have limited availability starting on the 21st.  I
propose that before you go on holiday we stop new feature coding for the
5.0 release, and move solely to bug fixing.  The only concrete action for
that being your merge of the default branch on to the stable branch.  The
new bug reports have already been trending this direction with several
about the build system and the test suite.

I'm fine with doing the merge of default to stable whenever you think it is time. If you are ready now, I can do it today.