Re: use end or endif is indifferent?

From: Luca Manzari
Subject: Re: use end or endif is indifferent?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 16:57:43 +0100

Whops, apologies since I see that I missed the point -- and yeah it would definitely be a plus.

Would there be any advantage in implementing the ability to parse "special" comments? I think of emacs local variables, where any comment block in whatever language containing the strings "Local Variables:" and "End:" allows to set file-specific variables. [1]

If this feature was worth adding, then one might have things like

end%<whateverSpecialIdentifier>if

Again, whether it's worth the effort I can't really say.

/Luca

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Specifying-File-Variables.html