Re: Deprecated uitable properties

From: mmuetzel
Subject: Re: Deprecated uitable properties
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 15:32:02 -0600 (CST)

Rik-4 wrote
> 11/22/18
>
> Support for uitable graphic widgets was added recently (Nov. 16th).  The
> implementation has support for three graphics properties--"keypressfcn",
> "keyreleasefcn", and "rearrangeablecolumns""--which Matlab no longer seems
> to offer.
>
> Should Octave implement these properties in the 5.0 release, but
> immediately schedule them for deprecation in version 7?  Or, since we have
> never offered uitables before, should we just remove those properties now
> so the first version Octave offers is compatible with Matlab?
>
> --Rik

These properties still seem to be supported in R2018b:
https://de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/matlab.ui.control.table-properties.html#buiu91u-1-RearrangeableColumns
https://de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/matlab.ui.control.table-properties.html#buiu91u-1_sep_shared-KeyPressFcn
https://de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/matlab.ui.control.table-properties.html#buiu91u-1_sep_shared-KeyReleaseFcn

I don't have a current Matlab to test with. It might be that their
documentation isn't up-to-date.

Markus