Debugging while building the documentation

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Debugging while building the documentation
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 12:03:13 +0100

Hi,

I am currently experimenting with using std::mutex and std::unique_lock instead of our system dependent implementation of mutexes. This is for the context.

I am getting a segfault when building the documentation (when running genpropdoc.m) which I am not able to reproduce in a normal run-octave session.
To complicate things, the segfault only happens when building with "-jN" (N>1).

Hence my question: how can I get a backtrace after a crash that happens when run-octave is ran from the build system?

Pantxo