Re: GoSim

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: GoSim
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 12:58:55 -0700

On 2018-10-29 10:51 a.m., GoSim GoSim wrote:
Hello,
Really nice of  you! I really appreciate it. I read about your packages and looked at some existing ones and if I understood it correctly I should create my own mercurial or git thing and I need to learn about licenses etc, it has to be open source and I don't have a problem with that. I just want to finish  my ideas first. I will finish it and learn and go open source and contact you so you can add it. Expect to hear from me in 3-6 months.

Someone just recommended the book by Fogel to me, might be worth a look: https://producingoss.com/

My personal suggestion is don't wait 3-6 months but rather just dive in and open it up. Its probably never too early to start building a community.

Colin