Re: Help with 2 important bugs

From: Christian Himpe
Subject: Re: Help with 2 important bugs
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 23:18:05 +0200

Dear developers, dear Avinoam

for me the first (Bug #39257) is also an important feature. I would
like to help and took a glance at the associated code but could not
really make anything out of it. I offer to test patches though and run
codes in Matlab (if necessary).
I guess the central difference between closures of nested functions and
anonymous function (which are supported) is the possibility to create
variables inside the nested function that have to be managed?

Please let me know if I can assist in other ways, too and thank you for
considering this request.

Best

Christian

--
Christian Himpe
Computational Methods in Systems and Control Theory