GSoC command correction suggestion project project, final work

From: Sudeepam Pandey
Subject: GSoC command correction suggestion project project, final work
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 18:33:12 +0530

Hello all,
            I would like to share my final blog post[1] regarding my 2018 GSoC project. It would be a great help if some of you could check out the link to the blog post, and the links to the main code repository and the work product patch that have been shared in the starting of the blog post, and reassure me that these links are not broken, for I have to share the same links with the program coordinators as well.

Any suggestions, feedbacks, and areas of improvement will be appreciated as well.

Thankyou,
-Sudeepam.

[1]: https://sudeepam.blogspot.com/2018/08/gsoc-final-post.html