Re: is there an issue with the gnulib subrepo

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: is there an issue with the gnulib subrepo
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 13:44:29 -0400

On 07/09/2018 01:23 PM, JohnD wrote:
Maybe something my end but on doing a hg clone of octave, when it gets to
pulling the gnulib sub repo, I get a HTTP Error 404 Not found from
hg-new.octave.org/gnulib

This is probably happening because of a change I made with the web server config on the system that handles hg.octave.org. I also think the hg-new.octave.org hostname was intended to be temporary. So I changed the URL in the .hgsub file. Pushed on stable and merged with default:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/b116ea5a8d73

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.