Re: macOS 4.4.0 DMG (beta2) ready for testing

From: Mohammed Elmusrati
Subject: Re: macOS 4.4.0 DMG (beta2) ready for testing
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 15:47:38 +0300

Hello,

It is really an important update. This is the first (DMG) version after
Octave-4.0.3 that started-up successfully on my Macbook Pro 15 with macOS High
Sierra 10.13.5. However, there are some (few so far) problems, for example,
when I load control package and run function tf(a,b) the whole Octave crash and
closed. Every time I try to run function (tf) it crashes.

Thank you

Mohammed

Mohammed Elmusrati, Full Professor
Head of Communications and Systems Eng. Group
Faculty of Technology
University of Vaasa