Re: Parallel and MPI with default branch

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Parallel and MPI with default branch
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 15:54:44 +0200

On 1/22/2018 2:47 PM, address@hidden wrote:

MPI is no longer maintained on octave-forge.
The version available on bitbucket, which you should be able to download from
here:

https://bitbucket.org/cdf1/octave-mpi/downloads/

worked correctly for me on the default development branch as of the beginning
of 2018.
If recent changest to Octave have broken the package please let me know so I
can fix it.

c.

Is it the page still valid ?
Bitbucket replies "Access denied"