Re: command completion project

From: Sudeepam Pandey
Subject: Re: command completion project
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 23:04:50 +0530

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 5:33 PM, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sudeepam,

How is your project going? I see you haven't written a blog post or committed on Github in a month.

--Nir

Nir, yes I did realize that and I was writing a post just when I saw this email. Actually I got so involved with the coding part that I forgot to share the progress in a blog post. I have actually completed the phase one evaluation goal (except maybe some style changes) and have also completed nearly 50% of the phase two goal. My public repository is on bitbucket so I've made the commits there, not on Github, you can see them here[1]. I have shared this with the mentors.

I also would like to apologize for the fact that I did not do a blog post till now. I'll complete one and share the progress that have been made till now in a day or two.

[1]: https://bitbucket.org/peesu_97/octave/commits/all

Thankyou
P Sudeepam