Configure stable Ubuntu 18.04 fails to find Qt 5

From: JuanPi
Subject: Configure stable Ubuntu 18.04 fails to find Qt 5
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 22:06:20 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to build stable branch in Ubuntu 18.04
The configure script ends with

configure: WARNING: Your installation of Qt version 5 appears
incomplete or broken in some way.  Fix that or use --with-qt=VER to
use another version.
configure: WARNING: Qt libraries not found; disabling Qt GUI

$ grep Qt5 config.log
Package Qt5Help was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `Qt5Help.pc'
No package 'Qt5Help' found
Package Qt5Help was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `Qt5Help.pc'
No package 'Qt5Help' found
No package 'Qt5Help' found
  Build Octave Qt GUI:                  no (missing:Qt5Help)

I have installed all these packages (and qt5-defaults)
https://wiki.octave.org/Talk:Octave_for_Debian_systems#Qt5_in_Ubunutu_18.04_LTS

Qt 5 Help is there:
$ locate Qt5Help
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Help.so.5
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Help.so.5.9
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Help.so.5.9.5

What am I missing?

Also, has anybody a more complete list of the build dependencies for 18.04?

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi

-----
"Why is thought, being a secretion of the brain, more wonderful than
gravity, a property of matter?"
- C. Darwin