Re: UI/UX implementation for suggestions

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: UI/UX implementation for suggestions
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 14:10:02 -0400

> GUI would probably be easy but CLI may be tricky

hmm.. I was thinking the opposite actually. Also, a CLI option would work in either case, whereas a GUI option would require a CLI option for --no-gui users.  I would again suggest we survey what other programs do to get a feel for what options have been tried before and if there are methods we do/don't like. We aren't the first to play this game.

And triggering on something like the 'error: unknown function...' might work, but will require learning how the error handlers are currently called.