Re: Proceeding with the GSoC Project

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Proceeding with the GSoC Project
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:11:10 -0400

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 4:47 PM, Sudeepam Pandey <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 1:12 AM, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 3:26 PM, Sudeepam Pandey <address@hidden> wrote:
So I have set up my blog at [1] and a public repository at [2].

My public repo at bitbucket contains a branch by the name of "Did_you_mean" where I plan to push all the small changes that I make to my project. Then a large change-set can be pushed to the default branch.

a) Please take a look at these and inform me about anything that you'd like changed.
b) Kindly, also inform me about anything that needs to be done after setting up the repo and the blog,

Other than that, can anyone direct me to a link where all the existing functions of GNU Octave can be found in the form of a list? I know about this[3] link but over here, a description of the function is included with the function name. I essentially require, only the function names and so if I copy anything from this page, I'll have to clean it up first. If a list exists then its good otherwise I'll just proceed with the comprehensive list on that page.

Getting a list of all octave commands is one of the steps towards a goal.
getting a list of all package command is another step towards your goals. etc.

Would you like me to make any changes to the bitbucket repository or my blog?

I don't see any ideas as to how to do packages!  How are you going to handle the situation, that the user has a package loaded and is typing in a command word from the package?