Re: MXE repository down?

From: Rik
Subject: Re: MXE repository down?
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 15:00:09 -0700

On 04/02/2018 01:09 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 04/02/2018 01:38 PM, Rik wrote:
>> 4/2/18
>>
>> Has anyone tried to do an 'hg pull' from the MXE repository recently?  I
>> just got this
>>
>> pulling from ssh://address@hidden/hg/mxe-octave
>> remote: *** failed to import extension hggit from ~/hg/hg-git/hggit: [Errno
>> 2] No such file or directory: '/home/gnuoctave/hg/hg-git/hggit'
>> remote: *** failed to import extension evolve from
>> ~/hg/evolve/hgext/evolve.py: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>> '/home/gnuoctave/hg/evolve/hgext/evolve.py'
>> remote: abort: repository hg/mxe-octave not found!
>> abort: no suitable response from remote hg!
>
> The hg archives have been moved.  If you are using ssh to access the
> archive, use
>
>   ssh://address@hidden/hg/mxe-octave

Uh oh, that what I already have in the hgrc file of the mxe-octave
repository on my local drive.

default = ssh://address@hidden/hg/mxe-octave

The error message seems to be complaining about two extensions to Mercurial
that I am not using (at least in my local ~/.hgrc file).  Is the problem
that on the new machine the ~gnuoctave user's .hgrc file is calling for
these plugins which aren't installed?

--Rik