GSoC 2018 - Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design

From: Erivelton Gualter dos Santos
Subject: GSoC 2018 - Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:17:54 -0400

Hello all,

My name is Erivelton Gualter and I use the nickname dev101 at IRC chat.

As some of you know, I am really interesting in control and I have done a lot of thinks related to it. So, I have been discussing with some of you about to propose a interface tool for SISO Linear Control System Design. I actually started coding a concept version of it to evaluate the performance (https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/Concept-SISO-tool-for-Octave).

I already created my public application: https://wiki.octave.org/User:Erigualter
and I would be glad if you all could give some feedback.

Also, do I need to submit a draft for https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com for a review ? Or should I just submit the final proposal? I am asking because in the gsoc website, they encourage to submit draft for the organizations provide feedback.

Erivelton