Re: Make install stable not working

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Make install stable not working
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 21:47:05 +0100

> Can you verify by running
>
>     $ qtchooser -print-env
>     QT_SELECT="default"
>     QTTOOLDIR="/usr/lib/qt5/bin"
>     QTLIBDIR="/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu"
>
> You can apt install the "qt5-default" package if you want to bypass
> this. But this is a case that we should address.
>
> --
> mike

Hi Mike, as always thanks a lot for the links, I will try to check if
I have all the deps.

Indeed

$ qtchooser -print-env
QT_SELECT="default"
QTTOOLDIR="/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin"
QTLIBDIR="/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu"

So is it save to change the default or that might break something else?
Is it possible to change it only for the compilation and then set it back?