Re: Mat files in 7.3 format

From: avlas
Subject: Re: Mat files in 7.3 format
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 09:57:35 -0500

El diumenge, 4 de febrer de 2018, a les 11:22:27 EST, avlas va escriure:

  Hi,

  You may know already, but for the case you don't and think this could be an
interesting add-on, I just wanted to let you know about the MATLAB MAT File I/O
Library (https://github.com/tbeu/matio), which supports Mat v. 7.3 format.

  This is important for improving the compatibility between GNU Octave and
MATLAB, mainly in what refers to saving variables that are > 2GB.

  I don't know if you currently have the man power and interest to prioritize
this, but I thought it was sth interesting to propose... (perhaps even as
Google summer of code project).

  Thanks for considering

  a.

Not only saving, but also loading, of course...
a.