Re: inquiry about reuse of Octave Jekyll theme

From: Tom Henderson
Subject: Re: inquiry about reuse of Octave Jekyll theme
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 20:12:17 -0800 (PST)

John, Alex, and Kai,
Thank you very much for your agreement.  I will try to make it stand apart from Octave's
page elements so that it does not look lazily copied.  I would also like to provide
attribution, such as a footer note "Site design courtesy of the GNU Octave
project" or some other attribution statement if you would like to suggest something.
 I'll let you know when it is staged for review before we launch it.

Thank you for also pointing me to the FSF guidance; how to license our web site
content appropriately has always been a question in my mind.

- Tom