Re: GSoC 2018

From: Ankit Raj
Subject: Re: GSoC 2018
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 22:24:34 +0530

We will get selected again no doubt :)

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 8:43 PM, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 12:43 AM, Colin Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2018-01-09 10:03 AM, Nir Krakauer wrote:
Who wants to be an admin for GSoC this year? We need 2-5 people.

I can help out.

I just spent a few hours hacking on the Chebfun project and its in much better shape.  The barrier to get started is now *much* lower.  Its a very nice project; I'd be happy to co-mentor with someone.

Colin

Wonderful. I'll update once we hear in February whether we got selected.