Wiki login problems

From: Nir Krakauer
Subject: Wiki login problems
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 11:31:10 -0400

Recently, I get logged out regularly, and when I try to log in I get the message
"There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again."

Also, Firefox complains that "This connection is not secure. Logins entered here could be compromised." Time to enable HTTPS?